“It’s so easy to break the promises we make to ourselves, but less so when we involve other people.”
My approach to coaching is solution and action-driven to help individuals and teams build achievable plans in support of their personal development and business objectives. I support individuals and teams to:
- shift mindsets through behavioural change, enhancing leadership competencies to meet evolving expectations.
- stay on track, challenge strategy, develop goals and align efforts towards achieving them.
- achieve their full potential by challenging thinking, goals and willingness to grow and by offering unique insights that broaden awareness.
- build strong leadership styles, skills, focus, confidence and management capability; helping to manage conflict, crisis or stress.
- develop themselves within the personal and organisational context, preparing them for (role) changes.
A leadership coaching programme includes:
- 1 x 60-90 minute contracting session, to ensure rapport and to discuss the programme objectives of the company, team or individual.
- Lumina Learning psychometric profile (Spark, Leader, Sales, Emotional Intelligence).
- A minimum of 3 x 90-minute coaching sessions which will be scheduled one per month; or more regularly, if required.
- A summary of the coaching session will be sent after each session.
- Unlimited email correspondence and support between sessions.
Let’s discuss how we can work together.