Bespoke Team Coaching programmes are developed in collaboration with the team in order to achieve organisational and team goals. Psychometric profiling forms part of this programme.
- Team coaching helps the team question and validate its own assumptions, with the result that innovative ways of working frequently emerge.
- Value diversity: understand and value the contribution each member can make at their best and how to support each other in creating opportunities where they can play to their strengths.
- Team members learn to embrace each other’s differences, to build deeper levels of trust, to have an open dialogue, to share concerns and fears and to work with constructive challenge.
- Gain greater clarity, coherence and consistency around team priorities; putting the team priorities ahead of their own.
- Improve team collaboration.
- Explore the team culture and help it evolve in line with changing environment, while still enabling everyone to retain their personal authenticity
- Improve the effectiveness of communication, both between team members and with external stakeholders
- Have a stronger sense of shared purpose.
Contact me for more information.